A Student Membership provides you with all of the above benefits. The cost of the membership is FREE! A Student Membership requires that you are currently enrolled in school.
A Honorary Membership provides you with all of the above benefits. The cost of the membership is FREE! A Honorary Membership requires that you are in your first year postgrad.
A Full Membership is for Chiropractic professionals and provides you with all of the above benefits. There are two levels.
Elite Membership provides you with all benefits as well as FREE access to all conventions! Membership is $1500/annually.
Benefits of Becoming a Member
As a member with our association, you will receive CE and Convention Discount, FREE Legal Advice from Attorney Morrison, Chiropractic Rights – you can connect with a group who will fight for your legal rights as a Chiropractor and much more!
– Members ONLY Newsletter
– Discounted rates for classifieds and newsletter advertising
– Legislative updates and action alerts
– Legislative representation by Barry Aarons with Aarons Company
– Annual Arizona Chiropractic Legislative Conference (ACLC)
– Meet your Legislators and let your voice be heard!
– FREE expert insurance Panel Forum – FREE to members and your staff!
– Free access to AAC’s Insurance Committee to answer your insurance and billing questions
– Comprehensive facts, resources and information kits
– Includes documents drafted by AAC Attorney to assist your practice and YOU!
– Members only section of website – more documents and information to help YOU!
– Information Resources – Provide assistance and answer your questions!